Hello and welcome back to another edition of the Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop – if you’ve arrived from Emma at Coastal Crafter I’m sure you’ve already been wowed! If this is your first stop, what can I say but it’s a great hop today as not only are we having a look at some of our favourite items from the Retiring List but we are also offering a giveaway! More of that later on but first why not have a look at what retiring products I took for a last play.
STAMPIN’ DELIGHT TIPS & TRICKS
- The Bohemian Designer Papers were one of the most striking collections from the 2015-16 Catalogue with their bold, geometric designs in a rich colour combination of Blackberry Bliss, Island Indigo and Delightful Dijon. Using the papers on this collection of cards meant it was quick and easy to create interesting cards in a matter of moments.
- Another retiring item is the gorgeous single stamp Watercolor Thank You. It’s a great stamp that makes a really good focal point on a card and was enhanced by layering up on the Lots of Labels framelits.
- It’s also time to say goodbye to the current collection of Candy Dots – I love adding these to a card to lift up a simple card to the next level.
- I also put the retiring Tag a Bag Gift Boxes to good use to create a holder for the card collection – makes a simple but fab gift! The trick to this is to cut open the acetate cover and adhere one side to the back of the box. Neat idea right?!
So I hoped you like the project featuring some of the Retiring items …. at Stampin’ Up! we have to say goodbye to some great products to make way for lots of new lovely ones. But what to do with all my retired items ….. save some to giveaway in future?
This month to spice things up, we have a Stampin’ Creative Blog Hop GIVEAWAY! Yes that’s right – any customer from the UK can just comment on our hops and you’ll be entered into a FREE draw to win this fabulous bundle of loveliness.
All you need to do is comment on the blog post and you get an entry! Register your entry on the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Please note this giveaway is only available to UK customers due to the postage costs for us! But even if you can’t join in the Giveaway, we’d love to hear from you too!
- Giveaway closes on 28th May 2016 at 12.00am.
- Winner will be contacted via submitted details and announced and should no response be receieved within 7 days then an alternative winner will be selected.
So good luck with the giveaway! Now be sure to head off to the next blog on the hop and would love you to leave a comment there too! Next up is the royal member of our group – Queen Pip – who I’m sure has something fabulous for us all.
Hasta luego / see you later
Blog Hop List
- Pip at Queen Pip Cards
- Lesley at Lelly Jelly’s Stamp N’ Scrap
- Caroline at Craft with Caro
- Mikaela at The Crafty Oink Pen
- Eimear at StampinColour
- Emma at Coastal Crafter
- Louise at Stampin’ Delight – You’re here!
To join the Stampin Delight Darlings Online Shopper Club enter this months code and receive a free gift in the mail from me. Learn more.
Stampin’ Up Supplies List – Click on the images below for more product details and easy on-line shopping!