Hello, and welcome to a special post here today. It’s the launch of the New Annual Catalogue!
Click on the image to browse through the new catalogue online or contact me for your very own copy.
A new catalogue means it’s also time for a blog hop, so you can be inspired by a whole group of us today!
Stampin Stars New Annual Catalogue Blog Hop
The Stampin’ Stars are the larger family of demo’s that I am part of, and we have a great network of support and inspiration. This is just one of the many perks of being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. As a group we are offering a fab journey of inspiration today with our blog hop. So you might have arrived here from a lovely friend of mine, Lesley Lendon and if so … hello! If not, then don’t worry just click on the buttons at the bottom of the post and you can get on your blog hop journey.
I have a project to share that showcases lots of lovely new products from the catalogue and it’s a collection of treat bags and cards.
STAMPIN’ DELIGHT TIPS & TRICKS
- I have used the gorgeous new Moonlight Designer Paper Stack which features a colour combination of 3 new In Colors – Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss together with Basic Grey, Sahara Sand and Whisper White. The paper stacks are great value, offering 48 sheets (4 each of 12 different designs) and being double sided makes them great for 3D projects too.
- Each treat pouch is made from one full piece of Designer Series Paper stack and they are so simple to make, I can see me making lots more!
- I decorated the bags with a Scallop Circle topper in coordinating colours and which was stamped with the gorgeous new Work of Art set – lots of swooshes, swipes and splodges (yes they are all technical words!) to play with this in set. The cute little heart punch is from the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
- The matching cards used the same design, and the toppers are created with the larger Scallop Circle punches.
- The top of each card features a panel stamped with a splodge or heart from the Work of Art stamp set, which is where the sentiment comes from too …. such a great set!
There’s so many gorgeous things in the new catty, I’ll be back soon with some more inspiration, but for now your next stop on the Stampin Stars Blog hop is another good friend of mine Nicola Parr – The Sticky Elf. Enjoy!
Hasta luego / see you later
Just in case you get lost on the blog hop round here is the full round up.
- Lesley Lendon at Lelly Jelly’s Stamp n’ Scrap
- Louise Sims at Stampin’ Delight
- Nicola Parr at The Sticky Elf
- Cayleigh May at Cayleighs Cards
- Lauren La Fey at Crafty Hippy
- Kate Skelton at making Craft Blog
- Angela Cornier at Crafty Carousel
- Tracy Hart Lawrence at Clacton Crazy Crafters
- Lynn Clifford at Heavenly Crafts
- Christine Widdowson at Diamond Stamping
- Sara Thornton-bryar at Crafty Little Minx
- Cary Buckham at 2 Big Girls Crafting
- Pip Todman at Queen Pip Cards
- Joanne Penny at Too Crafty Jo
- Nikki Acton at Frankie Eats Worms
- Cat Herrington at Wiggle Craft
- Fiona Whitten at Oakfield Crafts
Stampin’ Up Supplies List – This will be updated as soon as the new products go live online and I can update it.